Wearing a Rosary


Wearing a Rosary

On many occasions, I have seen people wearing a rosary.  The first thing that comes to mind is dis-respect. It appears as though the rosary is worn like jewelry. I realize this may be somewhat judgemental on my part....yet, how many ARE wearing the rosary as fashion?  Lately, I have observed numerous actors/characters on television sporting a rosary.  Also, wearing the rosary is cultural -  a sign of an individuals love of Jesus's mother, Mary, our Blessed Mother. Further, I have worn the rosary myself during brief periods of distress.  It is worn with great respect and becomes a "living prayer" of sorts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abortion Bills - Contact Your State Lawmakers

Safe, Legal, and Rare: Seriously! January 22, 2019

Patience, Perseverence, Prayer