Biblical Verses - Short Prayers

I love you, Jesus!
Thank you, Jesus!
Praise you, Jesus!
#
Jesus answered, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
No one comes to the Father except thru Me."
John 14:6
#
 Come Holy Spirit, come!
 Come into my life and stay with me forever.
#
Jesus, Mary, Joseph.
I love you!
Save Souls.
#
 Sacred Heart of Jesus,
 I place my trust in you.
#
 I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13
#
God so loved the world
That He gave His only begotten Son,
That whoever believes in Him
Will not die
But have eternal life.
John 3:16
#
This is the day the Lord has made.
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
#
I am the Vine;
You are the branches.
John 15:5
#
One does not live on bread alone
But by every word that comes
from the mouth of God.
Matthew 4:4
#
I will praise your name forever,
My king and my God.
Psalm 145
#
Help me Jesus!
Show me the Way, Jesus!
Fill me with your Peace.
#
Prayer at Consecration:
Lord, come into my heart and stay
with me forever...
Never let me be parted from you.
I offer this same prayer on behalf of
Donna, Kristy, Mark, Michele, David,
Their spouses and children.
Mom, all my brothers and sisters and their families.
U.Marty, A. Millie and their families.
Irene & Miller family;
Neva & Bradsnyder family.
Amen!
#
Bread of Life Discourse
John 6:51 - 69
#
God is Great!
Good is God!
Let us thank God for our food.
Amen.
#
Hail Mary, full of grace;
The Lord is with you.
Blessed art thou among women;
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God;
Pray for us sinners, now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen.
#
Our Father, who art in Heaven;
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done.
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation.
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.
#
Glory be to the Father;
To the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
Is now, and ever shall be.
Amen.
#
Jesus went into the region of Caesarea Philippi and
he asked his disciples,
“Who do people say that the Son of Man is?”
They replied, “Some say John the Baptist, others Elijah,
still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
Simon Peter said in reply,
“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus said to him in reply,
“Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah.
For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.
And so I say to you, you are Peter,
and upon this rock I will build my church,
and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.
Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven;
and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
Then he strictly ordered his disciples
to tell no one that he was the Christ.
Matthew: 16:13-20


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abortion Bills - Contact Your State Lawmakers

Safe, Legal, and Rare: Seriously! January 22, 2019

Patience, Perseverence, Prayer