MPHS: A Former Teacher Writes


I wanted to write something, but wasn't sure what to say, as I pondered the tragic shooting events which began on the morning of Friday, October 24, 2014 at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. Our hearts were suddenly shattered and filled with intense shock, sadness and grief as we all learned of the horror MPHS students, staff, families, and the Marysville community experienced on this unbelievable day.  Frequently, I have walked the make-shift memorial fence which is full of well wishes, tears, love, peace, prayers and support for not only the victims, families and staff, but the entire Marysville area. I have wept. I have prayed. I continue to pray.  While searching Internet media sites attempting to obtain the latest information, I located the following blog post, which spoke volumes to me...as I, too, process these events. I have never met Mr. P, but our children graduated from MPHS.

Thursday, October 30, 2014
"Marysville-Pilchuck is MY School"
http://themrpblog.blogspot.com/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abortion Bills - Contact Your State Lawmakers

Safe, Legal, and Rare: Seriously! January 22, 2019

Patience, Perseverence, Prayer